EVO II Enterprise V3 integrates a superior imaging system, an upgraded 15km image transmission (SkyLink 2.0), and additional accessories to meet different aerial needs including inspection, search and rescue, law enforcement, fire fighting, and more. The foldable design empowers industry users with an efficient and portable aerial work tool.
THIS IS NOT A THERMAL DRONE
Ships out within 2-4 business days
- See clearer with Sony's new 20-megapixel 1-inch CMOS image sensor, the EVO II Pro Enterprise V3 supports up to 6K video resolution with greater dynamic range, stronger noise suppression, and higher frame rates.
- The lens's adjustable aperture range of f2.8 to f11 and a maximum ISO of 44000 enables the photographer to enhance their control and creative freedom.
- EVO II Pro Enterprise V3 brings you Autel's Moonlight Algorithm 2.0 with additional noise reduction processing. Paired with V3's upgraded CMOS, succeed in operations with minimal lighting or in harsh lighting situations at night.
- EVO II Pro Enterprise V3 supports 3x lossless zoom and 16 times digital zoom. Obtain clear intel from farther away without suspicion.
- EVO II Pro Enterprise V3 is excellent for rapid accident reconstruction with built-in mission planning and is compatible with Pix4d, Drone Deploy, and Skyebrowse.
- 4K HDR offers greater detail in highlights and shadows, providing higher-quality images from the most demanding environments.
- The EVO II Enterprise V3 is upgraded with Autel's all-new SkyLink 2.0 Video Transmission technology. 15KM: Fly farther with HD video transmission up to 15km. QHD: Obtain critical details with QHD video within 1km.
- 2.4G/5.8G/900MHz: Support tri-band communication and can automatically frequency hop for maximum anti-interference capability
- Large propellers and revised flight algorithms give the EVO II Enterprise V3 the longest flight time in its category.
- EVO II Enterprise V3 has additional thermal vents for additional heat dissipation, prolonging battery life.
- EVO II Enterprise V3's Carbon Fiber Arms and longer propellers provide additional rigidity and flight stability to the EVO II Enterprise Platform.
- With EVO II Enterprise V3's new propeller design, fly closer without being noticed. The Enterprise is inaudible to the ear at around 190 meters high (623 ft).
- Equipped with 12 visual optical sensors, which integrate 19 sets of sensors including the main camera, ultrasonic wave, and IMU to build a three-dimensional map of the drone and its surroundings in real-time. The sensors are strategically placed to minimiz
- Detects the presence of any manned aircraft nearby emitting an ADS-B signal, giving the operator enough time to take evasive measures to avoid mid-air collisions.