POWER. EFFICIENCY. RELIABILITY Equipped with a 640*512 high-resolution thermal imaging camera featuring a 13mm focal length lens and 16x digital zoom, it is easy to observe distant targets. The system uses a new image processing algorithm, making thermal imaging details clearer and more discernible than the competition with similar resolution and hardware.
- 10 Thermal Color Palettes- White Hot; Cold and Hot; Rainbow; Enhanced Rainbow; Ironbow; Lava; Arctic; Searing; Gradation; Heat Detection
- IRPC TOOL: This free temperature measurement analysis tool is developed specifically for the 640T, and enables users to quickly import images, edit and analyze temperature measurements, and generate detailed reports for sharing and collaboration.
- Visual and thermal imagery are combined to help users quickly interpret data and aid in critical decision-making.
- The EVO II Dual 640T V3's special RYYB sensor features a moonlight algorithm 2.0 that provides excellent noise suppression in limited lighting conditions, further enhancing its 50-megapixel camera to give users more details for better forensics & analysis
- The EVO II Dual 640T V3's .8" RYYB CMOS offers up to 144%~233% more surface area when compared to 1/2" or 1/2.3" competitors for maximum details in high contrast lighting conditions.
- RYYB sensor technology moves away from RGB cameras by offering up to 40% more light sensitivity in low-light scenarios.
- Never lose sight of your subjects with a combination of PDAF (Phase Detection Auto Focus) and CDAF (Contrast Detection Auto Focus) technology for fast and accurate tracking.
- The system supports 16x digital zoom and 4x lossless zoom, providing long-distance image acquisition and detailed insight into scenes safely and without detection.
- 4K HDR offers greater detail in highlights and shadows, providing higher-quality images from the most demanding environments.