Transform your Pulsar thermal clip-on device into a handheld thermal imager with Pulsar’s 3x20 B Monocular. It connects to the thermal clip-on with a simple bayonet coupling and can be attached quickly and reliably without the need for tools. The dedicated mechanical part allows the user to adjust the position of the screen for an optimal field of view. Once installed, the 3x20 B Monocular provides 3x magnification for detecting heat signatures at extended ranges. Additionally, the included neck strap help prevent any accidental falls.
- Transforms Pulsar's Proton and Krypton thermal clip-on devices into thermal monocular
- Connects via simple bayonet coupling
- Provides 3x magnification
- Neck strap included
- Monocular Weight: 3.5 ounces
- Field of View: 26.3 meters @ 100 meters
- Monocular Magnification: 3x
- Dimensions:3.7" x 1.7" x 2"