Now you can view what is happening in front of your camera in near real-time. Whether you’re monitoring land, cabins or wildlife, the Spartan GoLive will keep you connected using the amazing industry-leading live-stream feature. The GoLive has all the same useful features of our other scouting cameras: crystal clear thumbnails, HD photos, and transmitted videos upon request, workday scheduling, and GPS. This amazing camera also provides live-streaming video*, HD photo requests, and traditional recorded and transmitted videos up to 30 seconds long. You can view live stream video almost instantly at any time. When you are not live-streaming, this camera functions as a regular cellular trail camera, taking motion-triggered and time-lapse pictures and videos (up to 30 seconds).
With an easy setup wizard, backlit buttons, and a new GPS anti-theft feature that functions even when the camera is turned off or has no AA batteries, the Spartan GoLive is the most advanced cellular scouting camera on the market. Spartan Cameras are designed with durability and ease-of-use in mind, and we are constantly improving our cameras to help you with all your scouting and hunting needs.
The GoLive Features:
- Powerful Live Streaming: Watch what is happening in front of your camera at any time. The Spartan GoLive streams video with sound at up to 30 fps so that you can see what is happening even if the camera is not triggered. Perfect for monitoring your property or worksites, this live streaming option is easily accessible from the home page of the app when you check your photos. There is no need to worry about leaving live streaming on too long and draining your device or camera battery because there are a 5-minute reminder and a 15-minute shut-off with reminder built in so you know if your stream is still running on that device.
- Easy-to-use Spartan Camera Management App: Remotely change your camera settings, activate the live stream, download pictures and videos, check your camera’s status, and share your cameras right from the Spartan Camera Management App. You will receive notifications right to your phone or tablet whenever the camera sends a picture, video, or status report.
- Short Recovery Times: A unique feature of the GoLive is its ability to take photos while it is transmitting the images from the last batch. This means fewer delays between picture sets and more scouting information for you.
- High-Quality Images & Videos: The Spartan GoLive transmits photos or videos when it is triggered. Receive photos & videos instantly or in batches at specific times using scheduled events. You can even set days of the week and times of the day when you want the camera to work. Choose between two thumbnail sizes, as well as the length and quality of the recorded videos. When live streaming, you can capture photos or record videos right from the live stream screen.
- User-friendly Device Setup: Simply follow the Setup Wizard right on your device once you have purchased contract-free cellular data service from Spartan Camera. We provide multiple support options across our forum, social media, and support lines. Click here to learn how to contact us.
- Durable, Practical Build: Everything about the GoLive is built to withstand the outdoors. Simplified power switches and control buttons and a nature-resistant power port give you peace of mind knowing that your camera will last a while even in harsh conditions. It’s even backed by a 1-year warranty (read more here). If you register your camera, that warranty extends to 2 years (click here to register your camera).
- Anti-Theft Protection: Anti-Theft GPS transmits its location even if the AA batteries are removed and the power is turned off. When paired with other security accessories like a Spartan Lockbox and Python lock, the anti-theft GPS can ensure your camera stays safe and secure where it belongs.
*Data charges apply. Live streaming consumes data. Make sure you subscribe to a data plan that fits your streaming preferences.
|Night Illumination||Blackout Flash|
|Power Supply||Internal: Built-in Lithium-ion cell / External: 12 x AA (1.2v-1.5v/ea.) / 12V DC / 12V Lead acid|
|SD Card Support||Up to 128GB|
|Dimensions||6 x 5 x 3.5 inches|
|Mounting||Dual Mounting Thread, Bottom Mounting Thread|
|Image Resolution (SD card)||4MP, 8MP|
|Image Transmission||Thumbnail Size Options: 800 x 480 or 1376 x 768|
|Photo Burst||1, 2, 3, Sends all photos in photo burst|
|Video Resolution||5s / 10s / 15s / 20s / 25s / 30s, WVGA / 720P / 1080P|
|Send Video||Yes, Requires Premium|
|Trigger||Motion (PIR), Timer (Time Lapse), Scheduled Events (Premium Required)|
|Trigger Time||Photo: 0.45s / Video: 0.5s|
|Trigger Interval||0s - 60 min|
|Time Lapse Interval||30s - 24hrs|
|Display Screen||2.0" LCD|
|PIR Sensitivity Options||High, Normal, Low, Off|
|Detection Range||80 Ft|
|Field of View||51°|
|Operation Humidity||5% - 90%|
|Operation Temperature||-4° - +140° F (Operation), -22° - +158° F (Storage)|