Custom Night Vision is the exclusive distributor for the NEW and IMPROVED CANADIAN version of the BNVD 1431 MK2.
Handpicked Option – This is our most popular way of ordering night vision. We maintain a massive inventory of 500+ image intensifier tubes not listed on the website. We will contact you (typically within 24-48 hours of placing your order) with pictures and specs of tubes we select to ask for your approval. If you have preferences on certain specs (ie: SNR, EBI etc…) please include those in your order notes and we will do our best to meet your goal. After customer tube approval the night vision unit will be ready to ship within 1 to 3 business days.
We offer L3Harris 20UA and 20 UA Supergain. 20UA tubes will have a typical FOM of 2200-2600 with an EBI of 0.5 to 2.0 and 20UA Supergain will have a typical FOM of 1800-2200 with an EBI of 0.2 to 0.5.
SuperGain Filmless White Phosphor image intensifier tubes increase the Luminance Gain (Gain) specification for image intensifier tubes from the standard 40,000-80,000 fL/fc to between 100,000-120,000 fL/fc. This greatly increases the image intensifier’s ability to amplify and collect light, resulting in a noticeably brighter image with increased low light performance and extending operational envelope and ability to see into dark areas.
All units include a five year warranty INCLUDING accidental damage coverage to the housing.
- On-board illuminator
- Adjustable manual gain bright controller integrated into power controls on all L3 units
- Improved dovetail interface for a stronger, more durable lock-up
- Recontoured, skeletonized pods design to reduce bulk and increase rigidity
- Upgraded material composition for optimized strength-to-weight ratio
- Revised electronics for increased reliability in all conditions
- Articulating eye pods with programmable auto power off/on
- AA Battery Compartment
- Fischer port for use with external battery pack
- The BNVD 1431 night vision goggles uses PVS-14 optics that provide a high spec and serviceable platform.
- The 1431 MKII has excellent build quality while minimizing weight at just under 600g for the fully built system including AA battery.
All units are professionally built in-house, purged and collimated using state of the art equipment including the Hoffman ANV-126A. All Elbit and L3 units include adjustable main gain brightness control.
All Units include
- Hard Case
- Argus Bikini Covers
- Nocorium wraps (please select preferred wrap color in order notes: Multicam, Multicam Black, Multicam Arid, Multicam Tropic, M81 Woodland, Ranger Green, Desert Night Camo and others)*
- Multicam Battery Tether
We can swap any built gen 2 night vision goggles with Carson Industries Mil-Spec optics to ultralight mil-spec RPO 3.0 Ultralight Optics for an additional $800. These optics weight over 1/3 less than the standard Carson Industries optics.